[RC] RE:re [RC] [RC] ...the continuing saga of a boy and his horse... - melinda harrelson

well i have seen this horse. and even with all of the dirt and muck on him he is awesome. he is huge to be a yearling. he is going to be one heck of a horse. i cant wait to see him in a few years when he is a champion riding horse. good luck

melinda harrelson

Test your ?Travel Quotient? and get the chance to win your dream trip! ============================================================ Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding. ~ Homer Saferwiffle ridecamp.net information: http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/ ============================================================