[RC] old macs sizing - sterp

I sell Old Macs and have found the sizing chart to not be all that accurate.  I
tell people to trace their horses feet preferably right after a trim and send
it to whom ever you are buying them from.  That way they can put them in the
boots and find the ones that fit best.  I have also seen a huge difference in
Left vs Right in foot shape so sometimes you need to comprimise and make up for
it with inserts that take up extra space on the sides.  Many people think they
need the larger sizes and it turns out they just need their toe trimmed more
than their farrier is doing.  A barefoot to ride the horse trim is very
different than a field pototoe horse trim.  Happy Trails

Sandy
Neigh-Per-Say
One of the great joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle