[RC] Trail Cut/Howard - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Jeanne Pepper pepperja@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The way I look at it,I'd continue riding endurance even if I never came in Top
Ten or won anything.Some of the rides where I took the longest to finish were
the ones I got the most satisfaction from crossing the finish line but there
will always be folks who put winning before anything else.If the horses
involved in this little escapade had looked bad at the finish I MIGHT have
spoken up .But like I said,my horse won BC that day and so far that's a pretty
hard contest to cheat on and the one award I always have as my goal!
Oh yeh,this ride was a West Coast event and it's still being held and I hear
it's greatly improved over the years.Probably a one-time happening.Pretty silly
stuff in the grand scale of things.

have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness.  A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help.
~  Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport
Science, University of Dayton