[RC] Grasslands Rides (for Jonnie)& Trail Judges - Tracy Cann

That's funny, I could've sworn I'd done at least 3 Endurance rides there but I guess not.   I "have" gone to many rides like it where there are a similar number of loops and riders out there so that's what I'm referring to.  I just don't see what the big deal is here.  Yes, I am a middle of the pack rider and proud of it, and no I don't keep track of "everyone" in front of and behind me.  I just usually know at least a few in front and behind.  I would think that would be sufficient.  If "everybody" was aware of at least a few riders around them it would kind of cover the Trail Judges thing.  You seem to have some anger or something going on.  Do you always pick at everything like this?   Doesn't sound like a fun outlook to me but whatever makes you happy.

Tracy