From: "i_mjswart.co.za" <mjswart@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Horse's Feet
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 22:01:26 +0200

My horse also has rings around his hoofs on both his front feet. When we
did Alma (I'm in SA) the vet asked if my horse had been sick in the last two
months. He said that the hoof showed him the horse was sick. I have never
heard this before, is it true? Howard (?) called it a 'stress ring', but
there was nothing new with him appart that we started doing LSD and road
work. He always wears shoes and the program is the same that I have been
doing since 2001. Can anyone give some insight please?

Anjolize

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/

Locks do not prevent theft, they only deter those in doubt.
~ Robert Morris