From: "A. Perez" <walkergirl@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] delusional riding/reincarnation

"...we used to be a horse, eons and eons ago ..."

But of course.  The big mystery to me is what heinous sin I
committed in my past equine life that lead to me having to come
back as a human.

Actually, I'm nuts for dogs, cats, horses, chickens.... I've
probably beent he whole managerie at one point or another.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris

Just because someone tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for
endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to be
"their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish
with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS!
~ Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance