Re: [RC] [RC] Delusional riding - Kristene Smuts

I'll go one better!  I used to run on all fours all over the house.  Once I got
enough guts, I started jumping over the furniture.  I also erected jumps all
the way down the passage and timed myself from one end to the other.  When I
had a good run, I used to celebrate it with a good buck and f**t.  I had so
many posters of horses, it looked like wallpaper - not a square inch of wall
showed anywhere!

Kristene
South Africa
PS  It did cure my sinus problem, though, if not my horse problem ;-))

sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough
~  Theodore Roosevelt