[RC] gas prices - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: patti pattiloucks755@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know what it works out to in dollars and miles,but,I've been running my
one ton GMC-454 motor on propane for the last ten years and get pretty good
milage for 54.9 cent/liter.I have two 100 lb. tanks and can drive over 600
kilomiters before needing to fill up.I have heard that i'm not suppose to get
as much power from my motor because of the propane,but i can't see needing any
more!I have a 10 and a half foot camper and tow a 16 foot alum.stock
trailer,usually loaded with three horses and still pick up speed going uphill.

that which blows between a horse`s ears.
~  Arabian Proverb