[RC] gas prices - Mary Golden

Boo to all the high gas prices.

Has anyone else other than me heard about the Dodge Ram hybrid they are supposedly coming out with this coming year?  It's supposed to be "heavy duty" -- although I'm not sure about hauling horses.  Geee, wouldn't it be great if they could give us a bunch of those and we could be "test subjects" for the next few years to get the bugs out.

mary