Re: [RC] [RC] Frozen Shoulder - Patsy Davis

alcritters@xxxxxxxxxxx WROTE:
Ackkk!!  I've just been diagnosed with frozen shoulder!
Anyone else had this? (There should be plenty of you, as the statistics of having it are mostly women in their fifties!)  What about riding?  Any encouraging success stories? Thanks!

Has your Dr talked to you about MUA (stands for manipulation under anesthesia).  I have seen some of our doctors use it unlock frozen shoulders.  I'm sure every case is different and you may not be a candidate but you might ask.  Takes place in OR, you are asleep, recovery is not pain free but can get you back to normal quicker.  At least that is what I've seen.

Patsy

When you ride a mule, getting there is all the fun!!