Re: [RC] Women's Ariat Terrain - SandyDSA

Hi Linda,

    The tread seems to be just fine for me. I run with my mare occasionally, mostly when I am riding alone. In fact, I am thinking i need to replace mine soon since I have been wearing mine for over a year now - a lot. Someone posted a site where they are on sale. Anyone remember where this was? Thanks!

Sandy
p.s. maybe men are clutzier??:)