[RC] bowed tendons - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: patti  pattiloucks755@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes,I have used the sports medicine boots on my own arab mare when she bowed
her front right tendon.I also kept one on her other front leg to keep it from
getting to stressed.I took them off for an hour a day to clean and give her leg
some "air",she wore them for just over two months and was loose in the field
the whole time.it worked for her.

aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins