Re: [RC] gas & diesel prices again - Ferne Fedeli

This is disgusting!  I live in a remote coastal area in Northern
California and I had to fill up my car today at $2.35 a gallon!  When I
went south of here about 75 miles yesterday for a riding lesson, I got
the thrill of really cheap gas!!!  It was only $2.19 down there, but, of
course, I had the giant gas-guzzling truck pulling my trailer and so
spent more on gas than on my lesson!!!  Argh!!!
Ferne Fedeli
Mendocino County, California

In the NW corner of Houston, gas is up to $1.67, but diesel is $1.54.

Rae
Tall C Arabians - Central Region

The only thing worse than crewing for a female Endurance rider is crewing

~