Re: [RC] gas & diesel prices again - Truman Prevatt

I just filled up with diesel and it was 1.65. Regular gas is a few pennies more.

Truman

hope lundquist wrote:
4-15-04 Here in Siskiyou County, Yreka prices are 2.21/2.31/2.41 and diesel is 2.25 a gal. Sucks!
Hope Lundquist in Calif.

Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure your PC is protected and safe. http://specials.msn.com/msn/security.asp

REAL endurance is eating egg salad sandwiches for 3 days straight!
~ Heidi Sowards

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.