  From: Truman Prevatt
  To: hope lundquist
  Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 6:15 PM
  Subject: Re: [RC] gas & diesel prices again

  I just filled up with diesel and it was 1.65. Regular gas is a few pennies
more.

  Truman

  hope lundquist wrote:

    4-15-04 Here in Siskiyou County, Yreka prices are 2.21/2.31/2.41 and
diesel is 2.25 a gal. Sucks!
    Hope Lundquist in Calif.

    Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure your PC is protected
and safe. http://specials.msn.com/msn/security.asp

    REAL endurance is eating egg salad sandwiches for 3 days straight!
    ~ Heidi Sowards

  --

  We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and
only

  because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.

  <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris