[RC] Frozen Shoulder - jufa

Been there done that!! Years ago I went through 10 months of physical therapy for a frozen shoulder and still wound up having to have the manipulation under anesthesia to loosen it. It worked but sure took a long time , a lot of pain and I lost a lot of good riding time. Close to two years ago when my other shoulder started all the same symptoms I hated the thought of going through it all over. I am fortunate to have a great acupunturist doctor. Went to her and she said she could fix it....called it the "40's shoulder"....said it might take 2 treatments. I went home with it still sore (actually was to the point couldn't lift the arm any more). It was about 5 days later that it dawned on me that gradually it had quit hurting and I was using it normal.......all fixed. I never had to go back for the second treatment but you can bet if it starts up again I will go see her in a heartbeat.
Judy

Do you Yahoo!?