[RC] Meanderings - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Tracey bandipops@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So here I am, browsing through the Ridecamp archives.  A feat made difficult,
I'll admit, because I'm constantly having to duck the barrage of petrol bombs
and ballistic missiles being hurled my way by the Iraquis, who, emboldened by
the South African Government's failure to invade their country, have shown
themselves to be the imperialist pigs which Bush, in his wisdom, saw them to
be, are having an all-out war with local Beef Farmers.  The farmers, still
reeling from stock losses sustained by ravaging packs of lions, are seething
that they're now facing financial ruin, and most of them are being forced to
downscale their wives' cars from top of the range Mercedes Benz to *gasp* the
new Mini Coupes (can you tell that The Italian Job was a big hit out here?).

But seriously....it's good to be back on RC and to see that, despite my being
absent for a while (jeez, for so long in fact that I can't find my
flame-resistant suit anywhere), not much has changed.  Good to see familiar
names getting into familiar trouble again.

Tracey
PS If anyone cares to visit, we have NO wolves here, NO moose (Mooses?  Meece?
What is the plural anyway?) or elk here and the only Iraqi I know makes the
best Schwarmas this side of Tel Aviv!!

joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle