[RC] Trip: - Douglas M Gifford

Hi all!
I am usually a lurker here but have a question to ask.
I am going on a trip to Denver Co today. I was wondering
if anyone on ride camp lived close to that area?
I would love to go for a ride when I get off of the plane this afternoon.
Only free time I have for the whole trip is then.  I have a happy hour to
go to
at  6:00 PM and tomorrow is filled with educational things until 6:00
P.M.
Would love to even go out to diner Sat with some of you. (flight leaves
MCI at 12:40)
Pat Casper and Razzel in Kansas
Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough
~  Theodore Roosevelt