[RC] New "arguement" here - arm delete key - Marv Walker

Hi Folks: On the French people: at least they had the "BRAINS" and "GOOD"
leadership to stay out of IRAQ.

I usually allow free rein on my email discussion list
http://MarvWalker.com/horslist.htm because it allows
everyone to see the general thought processes of
those who may be offering horse info and to help better
judge the less visible rationale, sense and logic behind it.

And how would you have responded to 9-11 and the
numerous Islamic terrorist attacks the US experienced
before then?

Tuck tail?  Appease?  Law enforcement issue?

I'm an avowed Libertarian but this election, I'm giving the
Republicans every vote George wants.  There are a number
of things I disagree with Bush, as with any leader, but the
one thing he is so far ahead of everyone else on and is the
MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE facing us today, is fighting
them before they get us.  We are in WW4 and the LAST
thing we need is a defense budget cutter with anti-war
leanings.

Now then to bring this to your barn...

When we cut them slack they are going to be freer to
operate here.  When they start leaving roadside bombs,
missling air liners, and such, you have no idea how it will
affect you and your horses.  Without even trying I can
think of a slug of low budget, low manpower ways to really
mess up this country.  Right now they're busy in Iraq.

Fight them there or fight them here.  One way or another
you WILL be fighting them.

Marv "Thousands are still dying from the WTC attack." Walker