Re: [RC] wolves and end of arguement here - heidi

The Washington Times is known to be fairly "biased." Even the people
that read it will admit that. They also are known for not being too
careful with their checking out of facts, i.e., getting  multiple
verification of sources.

So if a story is only reported in the Washington Times, I'd be very
skeptical of it's validity.

The lynx story was reported in a great many places besides the WA times.

BTW, same argument goes for the French being authorities on what it costs
to run cattle on public lands, Truman--they, like our own liberal folks
with an undenied agenda to remove ranchers and cattle, look only at the
AUM charge and don't take into account any of the other costs.  The French
are well-known for not quite getting their ducks in a row when it comes to
politics.

Heidi

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle