From: "Ed & Wendy Hauser" <ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <Elkenchild@xxxxxxx>; <RideCamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 7:49 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] wolves and end of arguement here

"...The French
are well-known for not quite getting their ducks in a row ..."

Some claim they are still mad that Charles DeGaul was not made supreme
allied commander in 1942.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

I still prefer what it is that BH100, Tevis, The Duck's Soup of Endurance,
etc. has to offer...but, to see a horse canter over sand for those
distances...Good Lord, it humbles me.
~  Frank Solano

They're athletes! This is a partnership between horse and rider - we don't
have any jockeys out there, just pals and partners. We'd allow a rider with
a broken foot, a sore back and a nasty cold to compete - but we would never
let a horse in a similiar condition hit the trail.
~ Dr. Barney Flemming DVM