Re: [RC] Just the facts,ma'am - heidi

Please Reply to: Ray O'Donohue rno2m@xxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ========================================
Remember:Facts are the way to go.I am not neccesarily opposed to your
grazing on public lands,shooting the occasional wolf,etc.I am opposed to
your expectation to use public land without oversight or criticism from
the public,and then resorting to your beloved rancher identity as an
argument instead of presenting the info.

Please, Ray, where on earth did you ever get the concept that ranchers use
the public lands without oversight?  Grazing use is VERY tightly
controlled, ranges are monitored, areas are crossfenced to prevent
overgrazing of specific units, riparian areas are fenced out, etc.  Plants
are counted, wildlife is monitored, there is a LOT of oversight.

I don't think any of us mind constructive criticism either--it is the
mindless drivel from people who refuse to look at facts that gets a little
old.

Heidi

for a wet, tired female Endurance Rider! A good crew person has patience, a
sense of humor, and knows that sometimes it's best to say nothing at all!
~  Jim Holland