[RC] Just the facts,ma'am - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Ray O'Donohue rno2m@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Remember:Facts are the way to go.I am not neccesarily opposed to your
grazing on public lands,shooting the occasional wolf,etc.I am opposed to your
expectation to use public land without oversight or criticism from the
public,and then resorting to your beloved rancher identity as an argument
instead of presenting the info.

dressing for 20 degrees in the AM and by noon its 85
degrees!
~ Heidi Sowards