RE: [RC] Re: [RC] [RC] Instructions for newbie crew-people? - Sharon Kenney

Um, that was a JOKE.  ;)

-Sharon K.

-----Original Message-----
From: bechack@xxxxxxx [mailto:bechack@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 3:25 PM
To: sharon1359@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] Re: [RC] [RC] Instructions for newbie crew-people?

Oh Great....and when my horse catches a glimpse of the horse eating
human in the tree ready to pounce down and eat him....we can all see
how fast these guys can really stop drop and spin on a dime!

Seriously, please do not suggest climbing a tree!   Just ask him to
find the finish and stay clear of any of it....!

Becky and the gang

I'll be sure and warn him that he should find a tree to climb for the
finish.
:)

In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes