From: "April" <pmacedir@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 11:33 AM
Subject: [RC] Hide the Horse Food

Why?

Thanks,
April
Nashville, TN

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:54:17 -0700, Steven Proe wrote:

Hi Folks: Remember to tell your crew to hide the food buckets and just
have
water available for the critter to drink or use to cool out. Until you vet
out
or have your pulse taken and the critter has passed the ride criteria.

Far back, far back in our dark soul the horse prances... The horse, the
horse! The symbol of surging potency and power of movement, of action...
~  DH Lawrence

I still prefer what it is that BH100, Tevis, The Duck's Soup of Endurance,
etc. has to offer...but, to see a horse canter over sand for those
distances...Good Lord, it humbles me.
~  Frank Solano