Re: [RC] New Horse Related Illness~! WARING~! - Ed & Wendy Hauser

Further warning!

While most authorities find the affliction sex linked to females, it has been known to affect men also.  I know for I was stricken in 1969 and have seen the disease grow worse every year since.  There is no cure, there is not even a 12 step group.  They tried to start one in Minnesota (the land of 10,00 treatment centers) but the participants in the first meeting adjourned for one last ride and haven't been seen since.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875