Re: [RC] snakes - Ed & Wendy Hauser

"...stick is also a good weapon--either to smack him on the head, or to pin
him while you drop a big rock on his head..."

In states that allow concealed, or open carry in the woods, a hand gun with
the first round a shot shell works great on rattlesnakes.  The other rounds
work great on two legged snakes, if any are encountered.

Ed

Disclaimer:

I am not trying to start the great debate on the advisability of carrying or
using firearms for self protection.  If you do not feel comfortable
defending yourself with deadly force, don't carry or own.  If you do, like
the person who shot the escaped convict in our area last week, do it.

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton