[RC] New Horse Related Illness~! WARING~! - DarkHorseGoddess

I have a really bad case of this, and my hubby is very concerned. I just keep telling him not to worry, that I will be okay, nothing a day in the saddle won't cure. But he just shakes his head, rolls his eyes, and utters under his breath, "I just don't get it".  LOL Raven

 ** A public service announcement **

In a press release today, the National Institute of Health has announced the discovery of a potentially dangerous substance in the hair of horses. This substance, called "amo-bacter equuii" has been linked with the following symptoms in female humans:
reluctance to cook
reluctance to perform housework
reluctance to wear anything but boots
reluctance to work except in support of a horse
physical craving for contact with horses (may be an addiction)

Beware! if you come in contact with a female human affected by this substance be prepared to talk about horses for hours on end.