[RC] Girth Galls - Thanks from Rosie - Kristen A Fisher

Thanks you everyone on your suggestions for Rosie's girth galls. I bought a string girth for her and Body Glided the whole area. We did 16 miles yesterday (her longest ride ever) and she was no worse at the end than when we started!  I am also going to look for the Bickmore Gall Salve to use it as well.

Thanks again and see you a MBATR,
Kristen & Rosie