Re: [RC] FW: running over people - RBluebirdpr

In a message dated 04/09/2004 3:49:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, howard9732@xxxxxxx writes:

howard, you are such a nut!  and you have such a knack for pissing people
>off!  you should take diplomacy lessons from me!  :-)  now, get out from
>behind that tree and let me see if i can run over you with my horse!
>this is our action news reporter here on the scene at the finish line after
>the big race.  pardon me sir, did you see what happened?  (howard)  yeah, i
>did.  i was just standin over thar behind that tree, sippin on a cold
>drank.   then i heard 'em.  forty nine sets of thunderin hooves!  i
>hollered over at ethel,  better look, ethel!  it was too late,  she was
>just settin thar in the road, readn the funny papers.  well, now i dont
>think ethel believes its very funny.  who turnt all 'em horses loose?  why
>aint they told me this is the finish line?!   aint them horses got brakes?!
>  ed

Now Howard,

You know that them there people out West ain't going to cotton to this type of talkin.  Last time you called our women folk "women" they bout had a hissy.  They ain't gonna be happy bout this so when they start a raising cane you better be awaiting on em.

Phil