From: "Howard Bramhall" <howard9732@xxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 2:47 PM
Subject: [RC] FW: running over people

Ed sent this to me personally but said I could forward it if the urge
struck
me. Well, the urge just hit.  I thought it was quite funny and, for those
of
you wondering why I like it so much down here in the South (where else
could
someone like Howard survive?), this kind of explains why.  Ed is cool and
one of a kind.

cya,
Howard