[RC] Cold Laser Therapy - Catfish Daniels

I ran into a very interesting lady yesterday who specializes in Cold Laser Therapy, and I wondered if anybody else knows anything about it or has any input.  It apparently does all sorts of miraculous things (it’s considered alternative, so I’m sure opinions will vary), such as breaking up scar tissues unlike any other known treatment/method, healing injuries to tendons/joints/ringbone, release of toxins, increase range of motion, etc.etc.etc.

She showed me this 34 year old horse that a year ago was on death watch due to old age and multiple problems.  Today it goes on regular trail rides.  She said it’s different than the normal laser therapy that may be out there, and that there are only 25 practitioners in the country who have that particular laser.  She then went into all sorts of particulars about how strong the laser is and exactly how it works – details that I am not able to remember.  This treatment was mainly used for humans so far, and was just recently introduced to horses, who have reported to respond to it much better than humans.  Surprisingly, however, none of her clients are endurance riders and I was wondering if anybody else has heard of this treatment and what your thoughts were.

Catfish

DBL Realtors