Re: [RC] Racing - heidi

Hmmm, it would be interesting to do the same test with another horse
running alongside who does NOT stop.  Even the best-trained horse
might take longer to comply with the "whoa" when racing another horse.

Sounds to me like something that would be a good part of the training
regimen of any prospective endurance horse, Joe...

We should at least take the time to train our horses to stop properly that
we put into our teenagers in a driver's ed class...

Heidi

Locks do not prevent theft, they only deter those in doubt.
~ Robert Morris