Re: [RC] Girth Galls - Karen Sullivan

I believe they will if you ask; they are making some neoprene ones with elastic also.
Karen
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Girth Galls

I have found mohair string girths work great. The cowboys have been using them for decades and they do help with alot of gall problems. I have even found some nice buckle dressage length ones. Montana Cincha makes some very nice hand tied mohair girths and cinches. They even put breast collar rings on them. You can find them on the web. They are really nice. I just wish they would put elastic on them, then they would be *perfect*.

Karla Watson