Re: [RC] Girth Galls - Ed & Wendy Hauser

The only Neoprene that I have ever had a problem with is the "Professional's
Choice" brand of girths and support boots.  Their stuff galls my horses
before I even get out of the corral.  I suspect that I am not alone because
I got my "Professional's Choice" brand cincha at a hell of a sale price.

I have  heard of Neoprene problems, but not experienced them generally.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

The very essence of our sport is doing the trail as quickly as practicable,
while keeping one's horse fit to continue.  Taking the clock out of the
equation makes it another sport altogether.  The challenge is how to keep
the sport what it is while honing our skills (both as riders and as those
in control roles) in detecting where "the edge" is for each horse so that
we don't cross it.
~  Heidi Smith