From: Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 7:38 PM
Subject: [RC] howard and getting run over

Please Reply to: cate Peloquin cpenguin57@xxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

First, I don't have Howards private email, I couldn't
email him personally.  Second, I regret my comments in
a huge way.  I had no business reacting to his post
like that. I took his comments personally and felt as though he
was calling me foolish for being in the way.  So Howard, I am deeply sorry
for reacting the way I did to your post.  I really shouldn't have said what
I said. My dad did raise me the right
way.  It's not his fault I open my mouth before I think.  And to the rest
of ridecamp, I apologize for you being exposed to reading my harsh words.

Going back to lurking forever!  Cate

People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond

I don't think you have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness.  A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help.
~  Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport
Science, University of Dayton