Re: [RC] racing - FancyNite

In a message dated 4/8/2004 8:33:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jcmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Some come to mind, end of race at the end of a nice run off but with a gate
into camp, gate closes, racers had horses
turn into gate and crash, remember Jinnifer?

Gee, Thanks Jeanie.... Yes, Mother dear, I remember!!!  My mother (the
biological one)beat me by 0.5 pts in the BC judgeing... because my crazy horse
had swollen knees from trying to jump a gate twice as tall as me!

Take care all!  Happy riding
Jinnifer Plummer

We are talking about all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm