[RC] bareback - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Nicole z_arabs@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Count me in as another one who grew up riding bareback all over
the place.  I've always had good natural balance on horseback
(as opposed to on the ground where I'm a total clutz), but I'm
sure that bareback is why I stick like glue to horses.  I call
it velcro-butt and luckily for me it's a stronger influence on
my ability to stick with a horse than all the bad things that
were done to my equitation from the years of riding hunt seat.

~Nicole

Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano