Re: [RC] teeny tiny LQ - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 4/7/2004 9:27:01 PM Central Standard Time, firedancefarms@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Also, I would not put a door inbetween.  First, you loose all that valuable space, and second, I want the horse dust, etc separate from my LQ.

Another way of looking at the walk-thru door, however, is that by having the door, you can use the horse section as a "mud room" if it's raining - good place to slip out of muddy boots, wet rain coats, etc. before coming into the LQ section.  We like ours for that reason.  However, as Louise points out, you do lose some space.

Dawn in East Texas