[RC] Volunteers at Rides - Being run over - Long - Melissa

Being I am a newbie (to endurance) with a green horse (yikes what a combo) jk !!!!!!!!
Which rides should I avoid? what are the most popular?
Melissa/ MN

What to learn from this:   1) Don't go to congested rides if you or your
horse  are a novice or green   2) Don't go to FEI/Championship rides if you
or your horse  are new or green, unless you are just volunteering.And then
watch out  for your own safety.