Re: [RC] rattlesnake season - heidi

The vet (he's also our friend and vet too) seemed to think the hoses
were a  bad idea - yet every article and website I've seen says to do
this.  Any ideas? Would she have been ok without them?

Very few horses are efficient mouth breathers.  If the airway is being
blocked, then putting in something to keep it open is very basic first
aid.  You did no harm, and may well have done some good.

Heidi

It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano