[RC] fly predators - Rosalie Marley

Anybody use those fly predators?

I have two brochures - one recommends 50,000 predators every 3 weeks
for 1-5 horses, the other 5,000 predators every 4 weeks (same number
of horses).

Are these different predators?  why would there be such a variation in
recommendation?

I live at about 3200 feet, semi arid, mostly rolling grasslands with
some canyons.  Would this make any difference?  We are also in the 4-
5th year of a drought.

The flies have started already (should have started the predators a
week ago), so I need to order quick!

Thanks for your ideas
Rosalie
--