Re: [RC] Others riding out of control. Advice sought. - Tracy Cann

Definitely, tell the parents.  They may be horrible but then again they may not.  Be sure to tell them in detail what has happened and tell them that more than one person has noticed and complained.  These parents are going to be the ones either sued by someone or burying a daughter.  Let them know!!!  I have a teenage daughter and if she was doing anything like this I would REALLY WANT TO KNOW!!!  Do what you can.  You could be saving a life here.  Not to mention saving the horses.  If nothing is done contact the humane society.  You can even do it without using your name if you want.

Tracy