[RC] A heartfelt thank you... - sharon1359

I don't know what has gotten into me today!  I read Stephanie's story and then
Lee's note begging for a story from Cobre Ridge... and tears came to my eyes.
I just feel so very lucky to have the ability to live vicariously through my
fellow Distance Nuts as they travel to countries and rides I will most
assuredly never visit!

Please join me in raising a glass of your favorite beverage in salute to our
best and brightest 'Net Authors!  Long may you ride and type!

Geez, with all this emotion runnin' rampant, I sure hope I ain't preggo!  :p
Nah, more likely I was just up too late last night working on changes to my
website.

www.ZEGifts.com/Stories.htm
^^^ A couple stories of my own, if you have time to kill... lots and LOTS of
time...

Happy trails,
Sharon Kenney & Zephyr's Elegant Gift
www.ZEGifts.com
In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes