Re: [RC] volunteers at rides - rides2far

A group of 4 riders not racing for first (3,4,5,6, I think)came racing in
out of control right into a semi congested area of timers and other
volunteers

Sounds like management needs to reconsider the placement of the finish line to
me. I've put the finish line as far as a mile from camp to keep things safe for
horses or people. Makes it lonely for the timer but it's crazy to have it
anywhere near all the little kids running around, etc.

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
The two best drugs to have in your kit are Tincture of Time and a Dose of
Common Sense. These two will carry you through 99.999% of the problems
associated with horses and endurance competition.
~ Robert Morris