Re: [RC] Knee galls (mine!)--need advice - Stephanie E Caldwell

I'd worry athat wrapping yor knees with anything
would be more
aggravation than it was worth. I guess if reccomend
full chaps - while a
pain and maybe a little hot it should solve the
problem.

Full chaps do not solve my knee chafe problem... They
tend to BE the problem. The zipper on the outside of
my knee makes it look like hamburger after about 10
miles. I find that I can wear them over 2 layers, but
over just tights they rub my legs raw. I'm a big fan
of EQ or Carousel Nylon tights with knee patches to
reduce friction with my Wintec, in my old Saare I can
wear anything and not have problems.

Steph