Re: [RC] Knee galls (mine!)--need advice - heidi

It could also be your new stirrups are putting your foot and leg in a
different alignment with the leather than English Irons do and that
might be causing the weber to hit your knee at a different location.
Might try the irons for a training ride and see if that helps.

Had the same problem all last year with the irons.  The only thing that
changed at this ride was that one leg was worse than usual and one was not
as bad--which means I was not riding symmetrically.  (I galled far more
evenly last year--better equitation... <g>)

Heidi

It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano