Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Blind in Two Eyes - Karen Sullivan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Howard Bramhall" <howard9732@xxxxxxx>

Like I said, I'm greedy.  These last few months with her are precious to me.
 We might be down to days or weeks; I have no idea how long she has.  When
she wants me to put her out of her pain she will tell me and I will do as
she asks. But, it will only come from her.  Not my vet, not you, not me.
Till then, life goes on, for as long as it possibly can.

cya,
Howard

........Howard, it was somewhat of a theoretical argument as I don't know
your dog.....but I am
glad to know you will be able to recognize her time has come....from your
ORIGINAL post it sounded
like you weren't going to make that decision at all....just leave it up to
some "higher power" to decide
when she took her last breath....

Then again; some animals are extremely stoic and will never show the degree
of pain or distress they are
in....it may have to be a decision from the owner...
Karen

There are 2 ways to win at this sport. You take a horse and race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher