From: Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Blind in Two Eyes
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 18:45:59 GMT

Please Reply to: Christina CSchiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

There is a horse in my area that is blind in both eyes AND is ridden by a young rider who is also completely blind. They ride in local horse shows. At the shows the mother communicates to the girl re: horses up ahead, a horse coming up behind them, etc. and she does this I think through the mom having some sort of walkie talkie (?) and the rider listening with an earphone. The point is many people (and horses) have physical problems that they work around to be successfull. They find a way to make it happen.

===========================================================One of the great joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want.
~ Homer Safferwiffle

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/

REAL endurance is reading the LD vs. Endurance thread/debate every 3
months!!!
~ Heidi Sowards