[RC] 10th Anniversary - Patrick Allen/Evelyn Hartman

Hello there everyone. I am so very pleased to announce that the 10th of April, 2004 will be the 10th anniversary of my business......Just for "Horsin-round".

I would like to express my heartfelt thanks and gratitude for the wonderful gift of this business and for your continued loyalty to me.

As you know my prices are always sale prices but for this very special occasion I am going to give a 10% discount on all orders placed this month.

Again I want to thank you for all the wonderful things you have done for me, the fun times and the great people I have met. Also, and most importantly, for giving my existence a purpose.

Evelyn and Pat
Just for "horsin-round"
P. O. Box 7355
Chula Vista, CA 91911
619-691-0242

Steph and I would like to congratulate Evelyn and Just for "horsin-round" - 10 years
of service and attending rides within the Endurance Community. Hopefully there
are 10 more years to come!! Evelyn's announcement message has been pre-approved
for ridecamp distribution:) - John Teeter